Make exfoliating a decadent pleasure with our Sugar Scrub!
If you are going to exfoliate, well then exfoliate! Susan’s Soaps & More Sugar Scrub will do just that for you and moisturize you as well. We use turbinado sugar for the “grit” or as my husband, the engineer would say, “aggregate” in our sugar scrubs. This gives you a nice really, well, scrubby scrub which is awesome for those super rough areas like feet and elbows. But, that doesn’t make it too rough for pretty much all over. I remember years ago Christie Brinkley was quoted as saying that she used the “roughest scrub she could find” for maximum exfoliating. Sloughing off those dead skin cells goes a long way to slowing down the aging process. Whether you use our sugar scrub or another method you really should incorporate some type of exfoliation into your self-care routine.
Susan’s Soaps Sugar Scrubs benefits don’t just stop with exfoliating; they continue on to moisturizing. We use safflower oil in our scrubs which makes for a great body moisturizer. After using our sugar scrub you will feel sleek and soft all over! Another advantage of the sugar scrub is our female customers don’t have to worry about it stinging their legs after shaving like salt can.
Directions For Use:
Certainly, you can use the sugar scrub just on your hands or feet but our preference is to use it in the shower for an all-over body experience.
- Either while in the shower or before you get in, stir the sugar scrub so that the sugar and oil are all mixed together. We just use our finger for this, after all, it is our own personal scrub.
- Soap and rinse your body.
- Scoop out a small amount of the scrub and rub wherever you want – legs, feet, back of your arms, back, hips.
- Rinse off well. You don’t want any of the sugar still left on you. Just the oil should be left behind.
- Now get out and towel dry, leaving just a bit of that oil behind to soak in and moisturize your skin.
- Now, don’t you feel like you just went to a spa? And at a fraction of the cost! How awesome is that?
Note: we don’t recommend using our sugar scrub on your face. We do feel that it is just a bit too rough for that. If you are looking for a face scrub you can find them Here.
So now that we have convinced you how great it is to use our sugar scrub you just need to pick a scent.
- Eucalyptus & Tea Tree – wonderful for feet and tea tree is the essential oil for any type of fungal or psoriasis issues.
- Grapefruit – fresh, clean and fruity.
- Lavender Rosemary – soothing lavender with the herbal, invigorating overlay of rosemary.
- Lemongrass – lemon with a herbal twist and a hint of cedar underneath.
Susan’s Soaps Sugar Scrubs are available in two sizes 9 oz. and 18 oz. The 18 oz. is the much better buy and trust us; you will want to use it all over.
Ingredients: Safflower oil, turbinado sugar, and essential oils.