Our best men’s soap is a Walk in the Woods.
It’s handmade, all-natural soap. It smells just like its name and it’s great for dry skin. Like we said – our most popular men’s soap!
The scent is unique and we have people who rave about it. Many people have described a Walk in the Woods as smelling just like its name. It is part of our men’s group of soaps and also extremely popular with women as well. It is one of our top selling soaps overall and in fact has almost cult status with many of our customers.
Why You Should Buy this Soap:
- Unique outdoorsy scent. Takes you for a walk in the woods while you are still in your shower.
- Has both patchouli and lavender essential oils which are both great for skin care.
- Contains cocoa butter which makes for a non-drying bar.
- Maker made, chemical and cruelty-free
Want Still More Woodsy Scents?
- Check out Fir and Cedar Soap which smells like a Christmas tree or a pine forest
- Our shampoo bar Hill Country combines cedarwood, fir and oakmoss for a wonderful woodsy scent as well.
- We also make a great Patchouli soap as well. It’s not really woodsy, but most definitely earthy!!
Grab a few bars of a Walk in the Woods soap and enjoy your next escape!
Ingredients: Rice bran oil, water, soybean oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide (lye), cocoa butter, lavender essential oil, patchouli essential oil, oak moss absolute.
Net wt: 4 oz.