Fir & Cedar Soap is perfect for anyone who loves walking through a forest.
Fresh, clean scent that is a blend of fir needle and cedarwood essential oils — that is our Fir and Cedar Soap. We had a customer request for a soap that smelled like a Christmas Tree and this was the result. We also added a swirl to the soap with powdered rosemary. We don’t want all of our soaps to look the same. A bit of variety spices life up!
Curious About the Story Behind this Scent
Read this blog post to find out more about how I create new soap scents.
I say it smells like Christmas trees, but don’t think of it as a Christmas season soap! The scent of Christmas trees is just another way of say fir trees or forest scents.
This soap is perfect any time of year if you are a fan of getting outdoors into the woods. If you enjoy a casual hike down a woodland trail or backpacking through a forest up to the mountain top this soap is calling your name! Fir & Cedar Soap lets you bring the forest into the shower with you.
Why You Should Buy This Soap:
- The scent helps you step into the forest without leaving your bathroom
- It is gently exfoliating due to the powdered rosemary in the swirl
- Vegan, maker made, chemical and cruelty-free
Want more woodsy, earthy or men’s soaps?
- Check out Walk in the Woods, which smells just like its name
- Our shampoo & body bar Hill Country is another great woodsy scent
- Can’t forget Patchouli which a classic
Ingredients: water, soybean oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, fir needle essential oil, cedarwood essential oil, powdered rosemary.
Net wt. 4 oz.