It’s testing time for our new soap scents.
- Monday – Tracy melted oils for the test batch.
- Tuesday – I figured amounts and measured the essential oils for our test batch. I made up the base soap and Tracy scented half while I scented the other half. We then poured the two different scents into small test molds.
- Today – Annie unmolded the two scents and we cut them into logs and some sort of bars. See the pictures below.
Now we just keep checking the scents and watch the soap. Our initial reaction was very positive but we want more feedback and we need to see how the scent holds and how the soap reacts with the scent it.
Stay turned for Soap Scent Day 7 to come.