Fresh Mint Soap is the new soap special. Say what? Fresh Mint Soap, what is that? If you are thinking that you don’t remember that one from our line up then you would be correct, because it is new. Well sort of. Sort of? It is actually an oops soap.
It was supposed to be Good Morning Mint Soap (you remember that one, right?); but we accidentally left out the oatmeal. So here we are with a lot of perfectly good bars of soap on our hands. They just don’t have oatmeal in them and of course we don’t want to mislead anyone into thinking it is Good Morning Mint soap when it really isn’t. [Well it is, but it just doesn’t have the oatmeal in it.] So we, or in this case me; decided to give it a name and a completely separate new identity. [No case of stolen identity here, folks.] Hence Fresh Mint Soap.
As noted above Fresh Mint is just like Good Morning Mint only no oatmeal. So . . .
- If you like the fresh, minty scent of Good Morning Mint; you’ll like Fresh Mint.
- If you like the speckled appearance with the slight textural feeling of Good Morning Mint; you’ll like Fresh Mint.
- If you like the fact that Good Morning Mint is a handmade, all natural and vegan soap then you’ll like Fresh Mint.
- If you like everything about Good Morning Mint but wish it was just a tiny bit less scrubby, as in like no oatmeal, then you’ll absolutely love Fresh Mint.
In other news at Susan’s Soaps & More:
- We now have our Lavender & Lime Mud Masque available for sale on our website.
The primary ingredient in this mud masque is dead sea mud which means it is chock full of mineral, antioxidants and other good things for feeding your skin. This masque is more of skin benefits masque rather than a pore tightening masque as it does not dry completely on your face to tighten up your pores. It is beneficial for all skin types but as in all things do a patch test if you have sensitive skin or any thought that this might not be compatible for your skin.
- There are more styles of my handmade ceramic soap dishes added to the site.
If you haven’t visited the site in a while make sure you check out the Ceramic Soap dishes as I added some new styles. You can of course click on the link above or if you are on the site they can be found both with the Signature Soaps and also with the Gifts. Pictured below of two of the new color combinations but there are more shown on the website.
Till the next post,