Quintessential Body Oil is our newest offering and if I do say so myself it is Aaaahmazing!
This incredible body oil affords you the following benefits
- Moisturizes and a little goes a long way.
- Fragranced in 4 different scents: Carnation, Jasmine, Rose and Yuzu
- All natural
- Incredible aromatherapy benefits
- Frankly, we think it is the BEST!
I created our new Quintessential Body Oils using what is known as “precious” essential oils. These are the “crème de la crème” of the aromatherapy world. They are very rare with more exotic scents than common essential oils like orange or peppermint.
Often, they are used in high-end perfumery. You are probably familiar with scents like rose and jasmine. These like many of the “precious oils” are extracted from flowers which takes much larger quantities of the plant material to produce just a small amount of oil. Due to this and their incredible scents, these oils command a much higher price.
However, in addition to simply having a fabulous fragrance, these absolutes or essential oils also have wonderful aromatherapy benefits for your skin, body, and spirit. Listed below are the primary associated benefits of each quintessential body oil scent. Offering higher-end essential oils or absolutes has been something I have wanted to bring into our product line for a long time. To me exploring nature’s bounty through extractions of either essential oils or absolutes is fascinating and pays great dividends in the form of better skin and overall wellbeing.
I hope you enjoy using our Quintessential Body Oils as much as I have enjoyed bringing them to you!
All of the Quintessential Body Oils are created with safflower as the base oil so they are all excellent moisturizers for your body.
Benefits of Each QBO and a companion soap suggestion
- Minimizes wrinkles
- Calms anxiety, stress, and depression
- Aids in a good night’s sleep
- Soap to pair with this scent – Carrot Seed Complexion Bar
- Benefits irritated, sensitive skin
- Smooth on the neck to help soothe throat irritations
- Most useful to combat feelings of apathy
- Soap to pair with this scent – Egyptian Rose & Sweet Orange
- Benefits mature skin and wrinkles
- Helpful for eczema
- Generates an overall feeling of wellbeing
- Soap to pair with this scent – Rose Milk
- Brightens, energizes, and tones the skin
- Helps to rejuvenate aging skin by increasing the production of collagen
- Refreshes and uplifts the mind
- Soap to pair with this soap – Carrot Seed Complexion Bar
Please note that these are aromatherapy notations. They are NOT medical advice prescribed by a doctor. As with any new skin care product you should test first on a small area to make sure you have no allergic reactions.
Ingredients: Safflower oil and essential oil or absolute depending on the scent chosen.
Net weight: 2 oz.
At the Fort Worth Stock Show, Susan recommended the Rose oil for help sleeping and the Jasmine for help with a sore throat that I wake up with most mornings. I use both nightly, the Rose oil on the back of my neck and the Jasmine oil on my throat and chest. I sleep better and do not wake up with a sore throat every morning. Really love the scents, which are relaxing and comforting. Thanks Susan!
Renee Lankford (verified owner) –
I love the oil. I’ve not used oils much in the past. This is very nice!
Shannon (verified owner) –
I ordered the Carnation scent and didn’t love it–it just wasn’t my cup of tea. I did love the feel of the oil though, so I am switching for a bottle of the Rose.
Laurell M. (verified owner) –
Elaine Gagnon (verified owner) –
I love the scent of rose and the oil makes it last a long time.