Cliff Notes about Egyptian Rose Soap with Geranium Essential Oil:
- .Geranium essential oil helps your complexion glow and boosts your mood.
- Renee says: “I think this one is my new addiction!!! LOVE the smell!!! “
- The essential oil blend is the same as our Susan’s Own Face Serum so the bar can be used for both face and body.
- Gently exfoliating with oatmeal. Pretty with a swirl. Vegan, chemical & cruelty free.
- I created this soap for women who like floral scents and want a soap that helps them both look and feel beautiful. This soap does that especially when you use it with our Face Serum.
Our Egyptian Rose & Sweet Orange Soap is a great soap for women. Watch the short video as Susan gives you details about this soap.
Read what a few of our customers say:
- Tantalizing fragrant! – Stephaney
- This soap smells amazing! – Renee
- Run, don’t walk to grab some of this amazingness for yourself – Laurell
READY TO SHOP?
Check out these Blog Posts for More Info:
We make several products that have clary sage essential oil in them and our Lavender Sage scent blend is one of our most popular. People are very familiar with lavender and some of its benefits, but not so much the benefits of clary sage. I wanted to introduce you to them, but before we get…
This oil is produced from the petals of rose flowers and it takes about 8,000 roses or 42 lbs. of rose petals to make 5 ml or approx. 1 tsp. of essential oil. Rose petals are harvested by hand after the morning dew has dried yet before the hot midday sun is up. The petals then have to be processed either by distillation or extraction to remove the essential oils from the petals.
Find out Susan’s favorite lemongrass benefits in the post. Watch Susan talk a little bit about both the herb and the essential oil. She is passionate about bringing nature to you through her products. https://youtube.com/shorts/yt7ksXBGids Products we offer with lemongrass oil benefits. Glowing Skin is one benefit of Lemongrass Essential Oil Lemongrass Essential Oil Lemongrass…